Collection of Fashion Designs

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Director, leading man bed-ridden, 'Jodhaa-Akbar' postponed

In a bizarre coincidence, both the director and leading man of the eagerly awaited Jodhaa-Akbar have been prescribed complete bed rest by the doctors. Therefore, the release date of the film has been pushed. Now the period romance will open Feb 15.
While Hrithik Roshan is incapacitated because of a knee injury, director Ashutosh Gowariker is down with a back problem.
I've had a back problem due to which I've been completely bed-ridden and completely inactive for the last few days, the distressed director told IANS.


According to the doctors, I think I'll need a week more. So I'm doing all my post-production from my bed set up in my office. And yes, we've postponed Jodhaa-Akbar by two weeks. Instead of Jan 25, it'll come on Feb 15, he added.
That means the coveted Republic Day weekend is gone!
What to do? I can't travel anywhere for at least a week! said Gowariker.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.


Here is my webpage; Louis Vuitton Handbags - http://www.carolinasites.com/,

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...