Collection of Fashion Designs

Friday 5 August 2011

Crystallia Latest Party Dresses For Girls


Crystallia is a new women fashion brand recently opened in Lahore. Philosophy of Crystallia is to made dresses for those women who love creativity and wants to look unique. Crystallia recently launched their party dresses collection which truly depict their mission of “dream in dresses“. Every design of their collection are made with unique ideas of color blending, beautiful embroidery patterns and stones. They have also come up with new innovative idea of designing dresses with Swarovski elements. Crystallia boutique is located in M.M Alam road, lhr. Lets check out Crystallia collection with their feature model named Jugan kazmi.













2 comments:

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

she is very pretty and nice dresses.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ԍreetings I am ѕo glad I found yoսr website, I rеally foսnd
you by accident, while I was browsing on Askjeeve fоr somеthіng else, Rеgardless I
am hегe now and wοuld ϳust lіke to say kudos fоr a fantastic post аnd а
all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), Ӏ don’t have time
to browse it аll ɑt the mіnute Ƅut I Һave bookmarked it and also adԀed your RSS feeds, so when I ɦave tіme I will be
ƅack to reaԀ a greаt deal mоre, Please ԁօ keep uƿ tҺe fantastic jo.


Αlso visit my web-site Flapper Dresses

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...